Government facilities such as legislatures, city halls and courtrooms perform a wide range of functions. They are used for hosting summit meetings, holding conferences and debates, parliamentary voting, and many other purposes. These facilities have demanding communication requirements such as state-of-the-art sound quality and simultaneous interpreting systems. At the same time, they must ensure the security and safety of participants, employees, and visitors. Government buildings therefore face daunting security, safety and communication challenges:
- Providing state-of-the art conferencing systems
- Managing a wide variety of different access authorizations for high-security areas
- Detecting intrusion, sabotage, and malicious attacks
- Dealing with fire and explosions
- Providing video surveillance of all activities
- Evacuating people quickly and efficiently when required
Solutions from Bosch Security Systems help government facilities to master these security, safety, and communication challenges.